Triad Select™ utilizes a combination of three selective herbicides to control a wide variety of hard-to-kill broadleaf weeds such as dandelion, clover, and plantain. Triad Select is also labeled for use on sod farms.
Triad Select™ utilizes a combination of three selective herbicides to control a wide variety of hard-to-kill broadleaf weeds such as dandelion, clover, and plantain. Triad Select has been demonstrated through university trials, to be an effective solution that can be safely applied to both cool and warm-season grasses. Triad Select is also labeled for use on sod farms.
- The combined power of three selective herbicides
- For use on both cool and warm-season grasses
- Can be tank-mixed with liquid fertilizers or liquid iron materials**
- Flexible application rates
- It May be applied to woody brush in non-cropland areas
- University tested
**Refer to label for fertilizer tank mix compatibility
|Active Ingredient||3 way combination herbicide|
|% Active Ingredient||2,4-D – 30.89%|
MCPA – 8.23%
Dicamba – 3.77%
|Chemical Family||Phenoxyaliphatic Acid,|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What can I use to kill winter weeds when spraying Triad Select? Our soil temps are at 60 degrees with bermuda.
- If the grass is completely 100% for sure dormant you should be able to treat any actively growing weeds with a glyphosate product like GlyPhoSel Pro along with the pre-emergent.
- What is the usage rate for Triad Select Herbicide?
- I'm trying to spray in the next week here in the Memphis TN area. I have an acre of land and a 35 gallon tank sprayer. Do I need 1 once per square feet? I have about an acre to cover. The rates for Triad Select Herbicide will vary depending on the type of turfgrass you are treating, desired length of weed control, and how many applications you plan to make per year. You can apply a maximum of 10 oz – 48 oz per year per Acre, depending on your turfgrass. You can view application charts beginning on page 5 of the product label here.