Prodiamine 4SC Select™
$296.00 – $480.00
Prodiamine 4SC SELECT™ is a pre-emergence herbicide that provides residual control of many grass and broadleaf weeds by preventing growth and development of newly germinated weeds. Weed control is most effective when Prodiamine 4SC SELECT is activated by at least 0.5 inch of rainfall or irrigation or shallow incorporation (1-2 inches) before weed seeds germinate and within 14 days following application.
% ACTIVE INGREDIENT
MODE OF ACTION
Pre-emergent herbicide – Controls target plants by preventing growth and development of newly germinated weeds.
- Low use rates provide efficient control of crabgrass, Poa annua, goosegrass, and key annual broadleaf weeds.
- May be applied for season-long control of some weeds and grasses
- Low staining formulation
- Low solubility and volatility – active ingredient stays in weed germination zone for excellent control
- Established turfgrass
(except golf course putting greens)
- Sod nurseries
- Landscape, container and field grown ornamentals
- Conifer and hardwood seedlings
- Christmas tree farms
- Non-Crop areas – including utilities and managed rights-of-way