Imazacast Aquatic Herbicide
- Provides control of both surface and submerged vegetation in aquatic environments
- Can be used in non-crop industrial areas such as railroads, tank farms, pumping stations, rights-of-way
- There are no restrictions on livestock watering, swimming, fishing, domestic use, or use of treated water for agricultural sprays
- Quickly absorbed and translocated to growing portions of the target vegetation
- Active on many submerged, emergent, and floating broadleaf and monocot aquatic plants
Imazacast is a selective and systemic herbicide that can be used for control/suppression of submerged vegetation, or applied as a broadcast spray to floating and emergent plants. The systemic activity of the active ingredient provides leaf to root control of targeted weeds.