Join NaturChem’s sales force and earn great money in a team environment.
We are seeking an energetic, dynamic, and self-motivated outside sales representative for the emerging territory in North Mississippi/Southwest Tennessee. As a road warrior, remote sales representative, you will sell Vegetation Management Services to commercial, industrial, and municipal customers. This is a B2B, outside sales position.
NaturChem, Inc. is a privately-owned business with several locations across the US providing vegetation management services to public and private commercial markets. Our services include bareground, stormwater, turfgrass, invasive, and other vegetation/weed control methods.
Our Core Values:
Safety, Others, Integrity, Initiative, and Passion
Prior work or sales experience in the following preferred:
- Business-to-Business (B2B) sales
- Industrial or commercial sales
- Agricultural sales
- Stormwater Maintenance & Repair
- Aquatic & Turf Vegetation Management
- Herbicide Application
- Construction equipment services
- Above all else, we value a strong work ethic & integrity.We are willing to train the right person who matches our values and drive to succeed.
This position sells Vegetation Management Services within the North Mississippi/Southwest Tennessee territory, working remotely. Travel throughout the territory and to the regional office required, as needed. We do not provide relocation services.
Potential Earnings $200K+
- $50,000-72,000 Starting Salary (depending on experience)
- Value-Added Compensation (Annual pay review/adjustment)
- Bonuses Available
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance Provided
- Cell Phone and Laptop Provided
- Insurance/Benefits/401k available
Monday – Friday, standard office hours, with frequent travel
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Outside Sales: traveling by vehicle making several face-to-face cold calls each day
- Writing quotes for service by phone/tablet/laptop
- Achieve weekly and monthly sales metrics
- Works closely with manager and the service team
- Willing to put on boots and perform our services when required
- Overnight travel required (5-7 nights per month)
- Industrial Sales Experience Preferred, but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer and phone literacy and strong administrative abilities
- Ability to work successfully both autonomously and as part of a team
Wanted Candidate Characteristics:
APPLYING FOR THIS JOB:
Learn more about us at www.NaturChem.net for information about who we are, what we do, and our values.
Upload a cover letter and resume to our online application at https://naturchem.forms-db.com/view.php?id=22500
NaturChem, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, NaturChem, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of business to business cold calling sales experience do you have?
- How many years of customer service experience do you have?
- How many years of outside sales experience do you have?
- How many years of sales experience do you have?
- Are you able to work in New Orleans, LA?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver’s License?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- What percentage of the time are you willing to travel for work?