NaturChem, Inc. is a privately-owned vegetation management services company with several locations across the United States. Our Product Sales Division provides solutions to the public and private marketplace related to vegetation management. We are seeking an energetic, dynamic, and self-motivated Outside Sales Representative to serve the Central/South Florida territory. Our Core Values: Safety, Others, Integrity, Initiative, and Passion
Preferred 5 or more years outside sales experience and knowledge in the following arenas:
- Agricultural Chemical & Forestry Products
- Aquatic & Turf Vegetation Management Chemicals & Products
- AgriScience or Agribusiness Sales
- BS degree of higher in Agriculture, Horticulture, Agronomy, Chemistry, Biology, or similar
- Or a combination of education and work experience in relevant studies
Above all else, we value strong work ethic & integrity. We are willing to train the right person who matches our values and drive to succeed.
Location: Position will be fully remote and responsible for selling in the Central/South Florida territory.
Schedule & Pay:
- Full-time hours with frequent travel required throughout the territory;
- $45,000-75,000 annual salary based on experience
- Value-Add Compensation based on sales
- Vehicle, Fuel Card, Corporate Lodging
- Cell phone and laptop
- Insurance, 401k, and other benefits offered
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Face to face sales – cold calls and setting appointments
- Achieve weekly and monthly sales targets
- Writing herbicide prescriptions/programs based on customer needs
- Attend relevant meetings, conferences, and events beneficial to sales
- Willingness to travel throughout the state
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication and organizational skills
- Computer literacy and strong administrative abilities
- Accounts Receivable/Collections
- Ability to work successfully both autonomously and as part of a team
APPLYING FOR THIS JOB:
Applicants shall complete a NaturChem application for employment on our website at www.NaturChem.com/careers and attach a resume and cover letter for consideration.
NaturChem, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, NaturChem, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.