NaturChem is hiring Towers Technicians for our Florida location!
NaturChem is a leader in the Vegetation Management Services industry. We provide services to clients across the south/southeast to control vegetation. We are seeking qualified, hardworking individuals who are looking for a family-oriented company, love working outside, independently, and who want to achieve big results while maintaining a service route for our telecom customers.
Our towers customers have urban and rural cell tower sites requiring ground maintenance. Our Towers Technicians perform service at these sites to maintain a hazard-free, aesthetic environment. At each site, the technician will perform the following tasks, at minimum:
· Spray for weeds, trim hedges, mow, pick up litter, etc.
· Complete required paperwork and verify with photographs and gate tags
· Ability to operate and maintain equipment following NaturChem procedures and safety guidelines: spray equipment, trucks, landscaping equipment
· Willingness to travel: Hours are Monday through Friday and some weekends, as required. Hours will range from 45-60 per week. Overnight travel on weeknights is required.
· Territory: The territory for this route includes Jacksonville to the North Orlando markets. Candidates should live and be able to travel throughout this territory daily.
· Capable of working in the outdoors in changing environments, temperatures, and conditions.
· Physically able to stand/walk for long periods, perform routine lifting of equipment/supplies, perform physical movements required for all tasks.
· Embrace NaturChem Core Values: Safety, Others, Integrity, Initiative, and Passion
You will always be required to hold yourself and the team to a professional level. This position requires time management skills. You must show respect for NaturChem on and off worksites.
· Valid Driver’s License
· Clean MVR (driving record) for three-years
· Pre-employment drug screening
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· Basic technology skills
· Good communication skills
· Works successfully independently
· Goal and deadline-oriented
Pay is based on experience with a starting salary of $31,500 per year. Salary increases available for performance and tenure. Additional compensation includes travel per diem. Company provides cell phone, fuel card, and corporate lodging.
Medical insurance, 401K, paid vacation, holiday pay, and other benefits.
How to Apply:
Applicants shall complete a NaturChem application for employment on our website at www.NaturChem.com/careers for consideration. Completing the Indeed application is not sufficient.
NaturChem, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, NaturChem, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.