Equipment Operator – Stormwater Services
NaturChem is seeking qualified, hardworking individuals who are looking for a family-oriented company, who love working outside with equipment like tractors and heavy-duty trucks, and who want to achieve big results while learning and growing within a team environment.
Stormwater Service Technicians:
Our technicians work with equipment to service customer sites. Experience with the following are great: construction site prep, clearing, excavators, drainage and erosion repair are some examples. Our technicians service customers throughout our territory. We train all employees on-site. We always expect our technicians to follow our safety policies in all circumstances and lead by example. This is not a landscaping job. We use large heavy equipment and we have EPA regulations that must be followed.
Working with heavy equipment you’ll be traveling, working outdoors, performing services to control vegetation issues in stormwater retention and detention ponds, site prep, drainage and erosion repairs, etc.
What Qualifications are Best for this Job:
· Physically able to work outdoors, on your feet, in various conditions
· Experience operating equipment or working in field construction
· Professional experience with 100+hp tractors or similar equipment
· Generally mechanically inclined
· Better than average knowledge of basic tools
· Some exposure to centrifugal pumps and 12v wiring
· Math skills to include basic multiplication and division, percentages, measurement conversions
· Understanding of blueprints or grading specifications a plus
· Good driving record (MVR) for the last three (3) years
· Basic functionality with Apple Products (iPhone, iPad, Mac)
· Ability to navigate and create maps in Google Maps
· Comfortable maintaining digital paperwork, filling out forms online
· Ability to travel overnight regularly
· Over 21 years old
· Can successfully pass pre-employment and post-employment screenings (drug and background)
**CDL is a plus (must be over 21 to drive for NaturChem)
**Equipment Experience is plus
Pay & Hours:
· $30,000-40,000 annual salary depending on experience
· Salary increase available
· 45-55 hours per week are routine in this position
· Employee will be required to report to our Farmville, VA regional office every other week for meetings/training throughout the first 3-6 months of employment and after, as needed.
NaturChem, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, NaturChem, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
To apply for this job please visit naturchem.forms-db.com.