NaturChem is seeking qualified, hardworking individuals who are looking for a family-oriented company, who love working outside, and who want to learn and grow within a team environment.
Security Clearance Required: Due to the security of our customer’s site, all applicants must be pre-approved through a federal background check for a security clearance. Felonies, DUIs, warrants, and other offenses will prevent your employment. Please note on the application if you have or had a previous security clearance and what level.
The Work: Our technicians work at assigned customer sites performing groundskeeping and vegetation management 12-months of the year in a permanent position with benefits. This is not a temporary, seasonal position. We train all employees. We always expect our technicians to follow our safety policies in all circumstances and lead by example.
You must be able to meet the following criteria:
· Over 18 years old
· Valid driver’s license with “clean” motor vehicle record for three years
· Submit for drug, background, and credit check
· Working outdoors all day in changing weather conditions with hand tools and equipment.
· Physically able to perform landscape work outdoors, on your feet, in various conditions
· Experience with equipment such as: mowers, weed eaters, blowers, sprayers, small tractors with bush hog, edgers
· Basic functionality with Apple Products (iPhone, iPad, Mac)
· Comfortable maintaining digital paperwork, filling out forms online
· 40-50 hours per week
· Ability to travel 25-50% of the time
Pay: $30,000 – 40,000/annually (hourly or salary depending on qualifications)
Location: Applicants should live in or near Marietta/Hiram, GA. We are focused on the following Georgia counties: Cobb, Bartow, Carroll, Douglas, Cherokee, Fulton, or Paulding
To apply for this job please visit naturchem.forms-db.com.