HY-END Bifen ITP & S
Fire Ant Control that is: Effective and Convenient Easy to Use – No Measuring!
HY-END Bifen controls Fire Ants where applied in and around telecommunications, power, utilities, and railroad systems equipment.
The next generation of Fire Ant control is available in convenient 4 oz packaging. Individual packages are shipped and stored in user friendly, water proof buckets with 100 single application packets in each bucket. Hy-End Bifen is also available in a 64 oz. shaker can with 8 cans per case.
- NaturChem’s HY-END Bifen is labeled to be used for Fire Ant Control in and around the following locations.
- Buried cables
- Cable television pedestals
- Pad-mounted electrical power transformers
- Telephone cables
- Underground vaults
- Telecommunications equipment (boxes, closures, interfaces, pedestals, protectors and terminals)
- Power and utilities equipment (camera housings, control panels, emergency light systems, fire alarm systems and lights/alarms)
- Railroad systems equipment (breaker boxes, railroad signals, traffic control boxes and signals, and transformer pads)
* One 4oz packet covers 12” by 12” (1 sq. ft.)
* One shaker can covers up to 266 sq. ft.
|Odorless active ingredient||
For questions concerning HY-END Bifen or our other products and services please contact one of our product sales representatives.
PDF Information Sheet Download